Thursday, May 22, 2014

Roots of life !



I know, I am posting after a long gap, should plan properly next time. Recently at my backyard pot garden, I discovered this, I know this is usual but, for me it reminded my childhood days in garden. This is the roots of a money plant, I discovered it while re-potting, yes ''discovered it" we discover unique stuff in nature when observed closely every time.  It's thrilling to see it in close, roots speaks a lot on nature, this itself looks like another world also reminds us the neurons of our brain. Have you seen it in your life?

2 comments:

rosemary said...

Lovely how the roots have taken the shape of the pot!
Congratulations on your blog, Raj. Like you, I too am a huge nature fan and spend hours engrossed in watching buds open, tress get a new coat of leaves or ladybirds crawl over a rose plant.

Yolraj C N said...

Thank you very much for your comment Rose :) hope my English is fine, you're welcome to correct me.